The Carryall (Black) *Damaged*
A damaged Carryall means that it has one or more holes that have been patched. This does not affect the strength or longevity of the bag. Holes and scars are very common in natural leather hides. The hole(s) have been patched on the inside of the bag so you cant see them from outside.
Our most popular product EVER.
This is the last time this bag will ever be sold. Our most popular product since we started in 2012. The Carryall has been shipped all around the world, from Los Angeles to NYC to CDMX, Canada, Australia and all over the United States.
a large bag or case.
The name says it all. Holds all of your everyday essentials and then some. Works great as a weekend tote too. Body is cut from Hermann Oak split tan leather, and riveted together with solid copper rivets and then coated with our in house made Curing Preserve (made of beeswax, castor oil, clove and mezcal!). Straps are cut from 8/9 oz vegetable tanned leather and riveted on to the bag with solid copper rivets.
• Dimensions: 19" x 13.5" Strap Drop: 10"
• Full grain 8/9 oz. veg tan straps.
• Made from Hermann Oak leather split hide.
• Riveted by hand with solid copper rivets so you can rely on it.
• Max weight capacity: 30 lbs.
• PLEASE READ. Due to the handmade nature of this bag, the black dye can vary from bag to bag. Black dye can appear streaky sometimes because of the natural material. We try out best to keep the black as consistent as possible. This is the beauty of a truly hand made product :)