The name says it all. Holds all of your everyday essentials and then some. Works great as a weekend tote too. Body is cut from Hermann Oak split tan leather, and riveted together with solid copper rivets and then coated with our in house made Curing Preserve (made of beeswax, castor oil, clove and mezcal!). Straps are cut from Hermann Oak vegetable tanned leather, dyed to your color choice and riveted on to the bag with solid copper rivets.
• Dimensions: 19" x 13.5" Strap Drop: 10"
• NEW! Interior Pocket measures 6" x 8"
• Made from Hermann Oak leather split hide.
• Riveted by hand with solid copper rivets so you can rely on it.
• Max weight capacity: 30 lbs.
• PLEASE READ. Due to the handmade nature of this bag, the black dye can vary from bag to bag. Black dye can appear streaky sometimes because of the natural material. We try out best to keep the black as consistent as possible. This is the beauty of a truly hand made product :)
• PLEASE READ FOR INITIALS: For added Initials: please add initials in the “notes” section upon checkout! 3 letters/numbers max ! Initials are stamped on the strap.