The name says it all. Holds all of your everyday essentials and then some. Works great as a weekend tote too. Body is cut from Hermann Oak split tan leather, and riveted together with solid copper rivets and then coated with our in house made Curing Preserve (made of beeswax, castor oil, clove and mezcal!). Straps are cut from Hermann Oak vegetable tanned leather, dyed to your color choice and riveted on to the bag with solid copper rivets.
• Dark Walnut colorway dye is made in house. It cost a little extra because of the extra time and materials that go into making the bag this color. The dye is brushed on, making all bags unique. Dark chocolate brown with hints of black and browns.
• Dimensions: 19" x 13.5" Strap Drop: 10"
• Made from Hermann Oak leather split hide.
• Riveted by hand with solid copper rivets so you can rely on it.
• Max weight capacity: 30 lbs.
Currently made to order, please allow 2 weeks for delivery.